at the 2017 Eastern Sierra Tails & Trails Tail Dog Fest!
Host a table on Sunday, September 17 from 8 am-2 pm at Hayden Cabin in Mammoth Lakes. This is a great opportunity for you to showcase your pet related or animal-friendly organization and/or business to pet lovers! For a $50 donation, you will receive:
- The opportunity to place your business’ promotional materials and/or one (1) product in our “Doggy” bag
- Company name recognition on website (name listing only)
- Complimentary booth at event for company information and/or distribution of promotional materials* PLEASE NOTE: vendor space DOES NOT INCLUDE tables, chairs, or tenting
Dog Adoptions and Pet Rescues Goal to find FURever homes
Local pet rescues are invited to participate in the event as well! This is a great opportunity to raise funds for your specific rescue group and awareness for the need of pet adoption. We would like to invite your organization to attend and host a booth at the event. You are also welcome to distribute flyers, promotional items, and sell your products at the event.
- All vendor/exhibitor spaces are approximately 10’ x 10’
- All participants are responsible for providing their own tents, tables, chairs, and signs
- Booths must be set up and ready for business by 7:30 a.m.; Sites must be cleared when the event ends. Vehicles must be out of the event area by 8:00 a.m. NO vehicles will be permitted into the Tails & Trails area until after 2:30 p.m. (vehicles will be allowed in the Dog Fest area as soon as the Tails & Trails Logistics Coordinators deems it safe depending upon the remaining crowd).
- Mammoth Lakes Lions is not responsible for any theft or damage to your exhibit
- Vendors/exhibitors are responsible for removing their own trash
- Electricity is not provided on site
We also encourage you to share flyers with your employees and customers. We would love to see them run or walk with their pups- or rescue pups!
To request a vendor application or if you have questions, contact Alicia Olson, Sponsorship Chair at (760) 914-1271 or Oway2sweet@aol.com.