Host a table on Sunday, September 16 from 10 am-1 pm at Mammoth Rec Zone in Mammoth Lakes. This is a great opportunity for you to showcase your pet-related or animal-friendly organization and/or business to pet lovers!
For a $50 donation, you will receive:
- The opportunity to place your business’ promotional materials and/or one (1) product in our “Doggy” bag
- Company name recognition on website (name listing only)
- Complimentary booth at event for company information and/or distribution of promotional material
* PLEASE NOTE: vendor space includes on table, two chairs, and does not include tenting
Vendor Village Guidelines
- All vendor/exhibitor spaces are approximately 10’ x 10’
- Site location is first come first serve. If you do have special requirements let us know and we will do our best to accommodate.
- All participants are responsible for providing their own tents, tables, chairs, and signs. One table with 2 chairs will be provided.
- Booths must be set up and ready for business by 9:30 a.m.
- Vehicles must be out of the event area by 8:30 a.m.
- Sites must be cleared when the event ends, not before. NO vehicles will be permitted into the Tails & Trails area until after 2:30 p.m. (vehicles will be allowed in the Dog Fest area as soon as the Tails & Trails Logistics Coordinators deems it safe depending upon the remaining crowd).
- Mammoth Lakes Lions is not responsible for any theft or damage to your exhibit
- Vendors/exhibitors are responsible for removing their own trash
- Electricity is not provided on site
We also encourage you to share flyers with your employees and customers. We would love to see them run or walk with their pups- or rescue pups!
To request a vendor application, event flyers or if you have questions, contact Alicia Olson, Sponsorship Chair at (760) 914-1271 or Oway2sweet@aol.com.